Your monthly donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to fund local services to women and children.
It is the easiest way to give and will ensure that The Promises Foundation receives your ongoing support. Do something amazing today. Make a monthly donation to help the world’s most vulnerable children.
Go to the page
You can also support The Promises Foundation with a one time gift, large or small, at any time or as many times as you desire to allow us to continue this incredible work.
Please send your tax-deductible donation today to The Promises Foundation and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping women and children in desperate need.
Go to the page
The Promises Foundation needs your in-kind donations! We appreciate your gifts from clothing to computer equipment. Necessary items include:
Women and children’s clothing, Furniture or household goods, Toys, books, and children’s educational materials, Baby items: strollers, cribs, bedding, highchairs, Office equipment, 12-step materials, Toiletries and personal care items.
Call us today!
Do you know someone that might be able to help us? Please lend us your professional expertise or just volunteer your time at Miriam’s House.
Get involved with The Promises Foundation and see how you can make a difference! At this time we are in need of:
- Childcare during in-house AA meetings from 7-8:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
- Professional seminar leaders: domestic violence, self-esteem building, parenting, nutrition, occupational skills, nutrition, anger management, etc.
- Creative instructors in art, music, or crafts
- Child development specialists
- Other opportunities include the Polo in the Palisades event and help with seasonal holiday parties
If you would like to volunteer your time or services, please contact us.Contact us!
Thank you for your support.